Thursday, May 31, 2007

sager aka the green lantern






one time back in 2004 he bought a scalpel off me from ebay, he never paid me and i left him a negative comment. i didnt know who he was. all i knew was he was a dead beat bidder. then i saw his ebay account last fall when i was bidding on the sager wrist bands. i checked the feed back and saw i left him a comment about not paying 3 years ago. so i asked him why he did that and if he knew it was me. he said no i didnt know you and "you seems shady and i didnt want to get ripped off"




yaaa watch out, internet sales are 99% legit.



If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs - such as food and water - were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?

Good shoes - whenever I watch Lost, one thing that always drives me crazy is that their shoes are in such good shape. The 2nd would be a good set of snorkel fins and mask/snorkel - is that 3 things or do they count as a singular item? With shoes you can now explore the island, and with your singular unit of mask/fins/snorkel...the ocean is now your canvas.

If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?

Interestingly enough, it likely wouldn't be much different than it is now - the only significant change would be that I'd arrange it such that more friends and family could travel with me and we'd eat a little more richly at times, and certainly surround ourselves with abundance and spacious lodging.

If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?
Spend it with people. They say the best thing to spend on someone is time, and I agree, as time usually ends up being our biggest regret in life.

If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be, and why?

Someone from the future would be the way to go. How about, just like in Back to the Future III, I'd have a tofu-dog and BBQ chips with someone from ESPN Ocho and find out who's going to win all of the March Madness games for the next 40 years.

If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?

I'm really more of a machine than an animal... But I'd compare myself to a giant squid. Giant Squid have 4 times as many arms as me, weigh 10.7 times more than I do (on average), and since I'm a fairly nice guy, that makes me most like the giant squid because they have three hearts.
If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?

I'd be the banana pudding at the Shonny's buffet - it never runs out, the best parts are always used up first, and the left overs are fused into the new each day...constant renewal.

No comments: