Thursday, November 30, 2006

a cure for global warming

i found a solution for global warming its called winter, ya write al gore tell him whats up. its 5 degrees in the slc, get some kind big fan to blow canadian air down into the states in july and there you go. national A/C. kick ass idea im know i loaded with them.


have you ever flipped a rib, what ever that means, prime rib flipped a rib, or flipped my mind.

some people call it a intercostal fiber tear. i should ask doc gillespie. mr anatomy himself.

something is jacked up in my back and i cant breath, so the cold ice race on saturday should be loaded with pain. now slowran has got me chasing points and i cant help myself. pay to hurt in the cold, get worked over and win 25 points.

i cough, sneeze or try not to laugh at the atrain and its pain. he says what you goin to do when you get run over by a train. well i plan to get my legs cut off.

i have fallen and cant get up. i have been to the chiro, massage and energy work and it helps for a few hours then it starts to flare up like gardie and sandy on the mic.

someone kick me in the teeth. i need to get to tucson or mexico. this is too cold, im going snow biking up dry creek. i wonder if it will be dry and i wonder if i will freeze to death

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya, Tucon or Mexico here we come. This wheather sucks ass. Keating and I are going to Spain in Jan or Feb so get your shit ready.

climber said...

Threw a rip 10 years ago at the provo canyon park race, hurt like crazy, couldn't breath, lost the race. My chiro friend cracked me back into shape after the race.