Thursday, July 20, 2006

eat my words

now here is the lesson dont quit until the race is over. watching the stage today was impressive. i have to say that. now im eating my words. i might have sounded harsh on floyd yesterday but i did under estimate him. we will see what happens on sats tt but he will pull it out. i guess this goes to show you the game inside my head in my own races counting myself out before the finish line.

thats why we both raced expert 12 years ago. hes winning pro tour stuff and im still expert.
go figure.

2 comments:

StupidBike said...

that and a fresh supply of blood.

or maybe it was the barley and hops.

The Mop said...

good of you to own that....I always wonder if it's a new supply of jet fueled blood too.

have to give it to him for some heart..... and did you see the Hate in those eyes.?