Monday, March 19, 2007

gary was gone, then today he appears.... boggling.

i might be turning into big jonny, posting emails all the time.
i have not heard from gary D for over 3 months. i thought he moved or got locked up, or just hated me.

i post this cuz i think a lot of people are sick and dont know what to do about it. i hope someone reads it and can figure out their health.

since the doctors just want to sell drugs.




Cris
Congratulations on you early season fitness. I thought you may think this little bit of info would be cool.
I have recently found what I think and hope is the last piece to my health performance. As you know since my trip to Elizabeth I have been doing better but I wouldn’t stay consistent and some times feel as bad as before, and go back to fasting for up to seven days I wouldn’t go longer because I didn’t want to stop training out right like I did before. So to keep a long story short I have conformed through trial and error with different foods I have Celiac disease I feel just as good after staying three or four days away from gluten as I do after as much time fasting with the exception of not having to tone down the training due to the low caloric in take from juicing. I would have never figured it out with out the full tear down and cleans Elizabeth helped me do. All the symptoms from celiac can be diagnosed as so many things it explains why so many people can go there whole life with out ever figuring it out. Of course the doctors would rather give you a pill than tell you to eat different because they don’t make any money from that. I do need the doctors to do the blood test because the extra expense of gluten free food is more expensive, it’s a tax write off.
Happy ridding Gary


its time to hit the hill, hit it hard, slowran and ATRAIN think they can hang. i handed it to one of them yesterday, now the tall one thinks hes the man.

hmm, we'll see if the train is on track.
i dont think it is.

No comments: