Sunday, March 18, 2007

motivational speaker







i was on the news tonight, i just found out about an hour ago so i didnt get to do a 24 hr notice on this forum. maybe you saw it, if not then too bad.


they might have the video or some link on the www.abc4.com site.





im thinking of moving into motivational speaking, since these posters i have are what goes through my mind any way.



something like this is bound to get anyone out of bed in the morning.






























funny emails are pouring in.


Q: Chris, what's up, bro? I saw you on the news just now. Told my wife, shit, I know a guy named chris fox from salt lake and it turned out to be you. Crazy. How you doin? Haven't seen you since Floyd bailed out on us at Mammoth mountain and you rode along up to Washington in my truck with Andy J and we nailed that Jack rabbit and lopped his head off. You sure you want to do this auction deal? I support you if you do, but there might be another way to go about creating the paradigm shift of the american obsession with material goods. My wife and I moved from Michigan to Salt Lake three years ago. Where you gonna race this weekend? Five mile pass? Last race I tried was the Durango 100 two years ago. It sucked. Now I just play golf and shit. Holla Back dawg. Mike O'Reilly P.S. You think Floyd became just like the rest of those skinny road pro dope heads? You think he's dirty?


ya thats right back in 94 i was hangin wit floyd. we were experts.
hell ya

andy j is andrew juskaitis, the tall weird dude at giant.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mike is more crazy than me, damn thats bad.

and im starting to sound like sager name droppin. that is terrible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.abc4.com/content/specials/as_seen_on/story.aspx?content_id=c3a10ab2-1577-4a98-89df-89428f09a7c5

Click the video link to see some primetime entertainment