Tuesday, March 20, 2007

master? i only know one master. JB

more emails.

1.
Hi, We just wanted to tell you good luck with this adventure. I wish I were more like you, what you are doing would scare me to death. But a simpler life does sound nice. It's nice to hear someone doesn't think lifes all about things they have you are proof we all could live without all our things. Again good luck on getting bids I really hope this works out for you. Donna
Mar-20-07
2.
Hey buddy, if you sell can you send me some money? Getting married this yr. and could use it, just a shot in the dark, hey and thanks for the consideration too

Mar-20-07
3.
You don't know me...so can I have $100? More if you can spare....Thanks!
Mar-20-07
4.
I saw on CNN today, you look sad I hope you find what you are looking for. You have a big heart but there is something making you very unhappy. I thinking about you, wish you the best... Sincerely

is this for real? was i on cnn, who knows but this is a sampling of what comes in.

kenny jones told me yesterday he did the moab rim ride last saturday on his 1 speed. that guy is koo koo loco, he was out there for 13 hours and got to the poison spider portal at 9pm in the dark. he had to walk 3 miles down off the cliff.

ok thats insane

1 speeders get my respect, always have, always will. even know i say you are gay.

i dont know how the hell you can do 13 hrs in 1 gear.




click on the blank space



















i stole this from martini, since its so funny, watch it at the end. thats the grape lady, and heres the grape ladies son.

but wait there's more,

brant watching the grape lady, yaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: