Thursday, June 21, 2007

killers on the street

heres a pic of a similar truck.



i dont know marty but that doesnt matter. sounds like we have some mutual friends but we never met up yet.
who ever did this, ran him down on his bike needs to be locked up for 100 years. hes not dead but hes really jacked up.
this is the least i can do, i hope it gets around to the right people and i know it will.







path

fence



from kevin wilde




I'm writing to request your help. You might have heard the story about the SLC man who was intentionally hit and almost killed by a delivery man Saturday night. Marty Kastelar, the victim, introduced me to mountain biking when I was 16 and has been my best friend ever since. Not only was he my best-man at my wedding, but he's my main riding buddy and might not ever be able to ride again. I'm trying to get as much information out there as I can to make sure the guy who did this to him is caught and charged for this crime. Could you post something on your blog and get the word out that one of the cycling communities best needs our help.
Thanks for your help,
Kevin


from miss holmes.

Let me know how I can help besides donating money toward his hospital bill and getting the word out. Marty is one of my favorites.


see the news stories here

No comments: