Thursday, June 14, 2007

nate kicks it in P-town



so if you're wondering about p-town thats providence. up near logan. cache valley.

nate representin the p-town posse.

last month we went to lava rama the worst course on the planet. it was one of those hard days, but for nate he was on fire. after about an hour i looked back to see the damage i had caused and crazy nate had flames comin off his tires and was hot on my ass. so i had to put it in the pain cave to hold off a late race charge. he was on fire and it was painful.
we got 4th and 5th. since then we have both had better and worse days on the bike.
its days like that where you see your own and your friends potential and i know there are many more days like that for young crazy nate.


If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?

Probably Mexican food, I just can't get enough!

If you won $20 million in the lottery, what would you do with the money?

I would probably travel to the 100 biggest cities in the world and hand out $100.00 bills to random people.j/k Probably travel with my family, invest, help others, and buy a bunch of fun toys and get aways. but I would defenatly make sure I spent and invested wisely so I would'nt have to worry about work for the rest of my life.

How do I rate as an interviewer?

Up until the questions you sent me I would say pretty good, like an 8, but my questions kinda suck! j/k But I would still say pretty close to an 8. I'm impressed with how many people you've interviewed, it's been fun to read, I'd say your doing a pretty good job!

If you were a car, what kind would you be?

Dodge Viper, because then I would be fast at something!

Who do you admire the most and why?

Defenatley my wife Casha! She is my best friend and I have always admired her from the time we met (9 years ago) and continue to as well. She is such a good mother, and an amazing support to me with all my hobbies and interest. I could'nt ask for a better wife!

In the news story about your life, what would the headline say?

I think the nick name you gave me would pretty much sum up my life to this point "crazy Nate" the good crazy you know, not the stupid crazy.

No comments: