Thursday, June 28, 2007

tolbert told me to man up


tolbert says to ride a 35/14 gear at solitude. i guess if gallager is goin down i have to man up with the big meat.


3 laps at the tude on a 1 gear is crazy.


sager sent me this pic of a chick dumpster diving while on the cell phone. it doesnt look to clear whats goin on, im just wonderin why hes hangin with the chick at the garbage can?


those boulder millionaires kill me.


ya the time stamp is correct, im up at 530am. ok, im takin a nap later.

4 comments:

Forrest said...

Does tolbert realize you are running 26 inch wheels, not 29er? 35x14 is hefty. I say 34x17 is plenty of Big Ring for you on that course.

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

ya he knows, but im puttin out 500 watts this week so i can open up a can of whoop ass

Forrest said...

I like that attitude, very Prefontaine like!

jsager said...

rib's gonna need a 6'er of WA, but I'm afraid he'll only be bringing an open and warmed over Tall Boy.