Wednesday, June 27, 2007

tuesday night at solitude




last night was pretty good. looked like about 50 people showed up for the first ever tuesday night worlds on the best 1 track in big cottonwood canyon. alex g was sitting in on the first climb talkin to me while i was pinned trying climb fast. once we got near the top him and bz decided to go faster. my legs were heavy and i was breathing ok but really loud. that is not always a bad thing. i have felt worse.


ya my tires are bald and worn out, they were marginal for the race and i didnt change them. so i had a slow leak and hit a rock, end of game. 20 mins of bike gaming. it was ok cuz saturday took its toll.




i was practicing my one gear climbing. this sat im lining up with the 1 speeders so lets see how that goes.


the 29/20 gear works fine on that course so i will use it.


bz was goin pretty good, and brandon. i think i could have worked them over but thats the good thing about hind site.
alex g was riding his own pace and dropped everyone.
ok nothing new there.

3 comments:

B-Horn said...

You have the best blog of all time. Larry King can't hold a candle to your interviewing skills, and the guy is %$^&* colorblind.

Anyway, you deserve some brew, go to the Hornet's Nest and try to win, or just grace me with a really sarcastic cutting comment. Thanks, and you are the MANG, man.

Anonymous said...

sly what happened to the 35/14 you were going to run for saturday ? I think I am out for solitude but I will come up and cheer you on, how come you never return my text messages

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

i never got any texts from you. you got the right number?
email me teamscalpel2005@yahoo.com

we need to put you and skid on here.

i'll hook it up