Wednesday, August 09, 2006

the mop is creepin me out

dude, the mop is out freakin stalking the local racers, takin pics and i was thinking about this last night. im out at the race and the mop is out there somewhere. i probably saw him but didnt know who he was. thats the power of the under cover blogger.

here he is staring burk down and burk has no clue what to look for, like i dont know if he cares anyway.


















ya i took this off the mops page, its his pic of TBIRD.

so im thinking about like what if the mop comes up and starts talking to me, i dont even know the guy, nobody knows him. he could say "hey sly what up, im dave jonson" meanwhile he is the mop and i have no clue.


this is creepin me out.

mop, you gotta come out of the closet i feel compromised.

2 comments:

The Mop said...

It is a little Creepy.... I thought about asking Burk for a Photo today....That would have been Creepy.... I like it to not be about me.... I'm nobody. I can bairly keep my bike and legs together.

Anonymous said...

Way to go after the mop... he's out there for sure, and we'll never know when he'll strike