Friday, February 29, 2008

day 9




9 pounds in 9 days. wow, that means 24 in 24. at that rate i'll be down at 140 with the beagle. i wonder how many watts i'll have at 140. have not been that light since 96'.




in case you think im stupid. dont, its supervised and approved with daily interaction, support and smart people. besides im no rookie, its not what i would call fun but its fun when you see people stuffing their faces and wonder they probably ate 4 hours before that, and i did it last week.




im not just starving myself, its a plan. so lighten up.



i wonder what 140 pounds and 375 watts translates into on race day?

we'll see

6 comments:

StupidBike said...

dumb for me smart for you, when i drank a case of beer a day, it was supervised.

Piotrek said...

375W for an hour or in a sprint?

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

i can do 375 on the climbs, for 5 to 10mins each. on and off 3 or 4 times in a 2 hr event.

jsager said...

I think he means to say if you add up his avg watts from the first 3 or 4 climbs, it'll equal 375.

Stormin' said...

375 Watts @ 140 lbs= insanly fast. I gained 9 lbs this month, Yeah.

The Racin Caveman said...

I liked the infamous Orange Diet of 2006. For blogging's sake, it was much more entertaining.

What kind of diet can I go on achieive 375 watts? I've already got the weight thing bagged.