Tuesday, September 12, 2006

gardie jackson fellow A.D.D. brethren















catherines pass, upper brighton.



gardie wakes me up at 8am today with a short voice message. "um hi cris its gardie" click.
that was it. what the hell?

he says he forgot what he was going to say so he hang up. ok thats pretty funny. i need to promote his new club so here you go. gardie is a personal trainer so get it from the best.

in 2 weeks we are going to vegas interbike. last time we went to vegas my brother got married on the strip and gardie left me at the gas station in beaver.

he didnt know i was missing until i called him with someones phone and he was 20 miles down I-15.

my phone was in the truck.

now thats seriously A.D.D.

ok so im goin to pour out a 40 on the strip for al butler.


Emo: An abbreviation for loser. Emo is the new goth, except goths are still around, so it's becoming almost unbearable.
Metrosexual: A gay guy still in the closet. This word is so contemptible that even the man who coined it has since apologized for being such a douche. I cringe every time I hear this word.
Retrosexual: This word wouldn't exist if "metro" didn't happen to rhyme with "retro." It's supposed to mean the opposite of a "metrosexual," which makes it another superfluous word since we already have a word for the opposite of a metrosexual called "straight."

No comments: