Sunday, March 25, 2007

chillin on the rez















if you know where this road is i will give you a free used tire. i know snake knows so he cant participate.








































if you have never driven through south east utah you are missing out so here are some pics.
mexican hat rock, castle valley with sand and stuff. i go this route a few times a year to break up the monotony of I15.
my favorite town in AZ is tuba city. its next to the rez and thats where the babes are. i was gettin gas at the corner store and this drunk indian walks up with his suit case and asks me for a ride across town.

hes wasted and i say no, then he says i will give you 20 bucks, then i asked him why he doesnt call a cab and he told me he doesnt have any money.

well i guess he was so drunk he didnt think i would ask him that.

this fall im movin out of the winter inversion some where warm, some where down here, its 80* right now, i think i can handle that in january.


i stopped off in flag to see big jonny but he didnt call me back so i left town for warmer sunnier skies in tuck son.
i guess he doesnt want to hang with sly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris,
I'm interested in interviewing you for an upcoming article I am writing. I can email you details if you like. Thanks. Dan Roper
endomasterdr@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.