Thursday, March 29, 2007

its not snowing here


this is what i do to atrain when he rides with me.








its like 70, thats better than 40 and 90.











tommy need wingy, aka wing city.




im goin to hit this place up. its like rib city in fruita. dem good.









i guess the last 4 days of napping did the trick. i rode the time trial a few times today and was puttin out big watts so tomorrow at 1pm i expect nothing less than victory.


heres the sked for the weekend
friday TT
sat super D 3pm
short track 7pm
sun 40 mile xc. with a 5am bike swap in tucson.
ya i cant resist the deals. i got 3 g's burnin a hole in my pocket.













these trails were made for me, twisty big ring power climbs. good times in the desert.









so ya'll have fun in the snow.
cuz sly is soakin up the rays.










heres diamond bob geekin out on free wi-fi.

yaaaaaa

2 comments:

UtRider said...

I love the competitive tracks at McDowell. The only drawback I see for racing is finding room to pass slower riders. Of course, with your trademark attack from the gun this shouldn't be a problem for you.

Forrest said...

I hope you crush them! Do me a favor and win all the damn races and then upgrade to pro! You have always been a pro and you should be racing nothing else!