Tuesday, November 20, 2007

LDS vegetarian

im sellin it all. nobody bought my life so im sellin cats and bike parts.

buy it all, buy it now, buy it cheap.

i sold my old smelly nike road shoes beat to shit for $10. people will buy anything.

yaaaaaa


i wonder if sager is a member?

bart chows burgers so i know hes not.

lots of my friends think "milk is good for you" i have not had any cows milk since i was about 14 or so. i think its gross and its not good for you. its about the worst thing you can drink besides gasoline.

i found this stuff, check it out. milk is a scam and making you and your kids sick. im not perfect, i eat cheese and lots of other crap. my point is i know the difference, most people dont know. my excuse is i dont really care. knowing and not knowing are 2 different things.

wake up.

no wonder why every one gets colds, spewing flem and mucus,

it has to go some where.

here and here and more gross here. that page is full of info. it doesnt surprise me either.

6 comments:

MK said...

um...what about chocolate milk? Please tell me that the sweet brown animal nectar is not bad for me too. This could change everything.

StupidBike said...

yeah but those twinkies and gatorade are good for ya, right?

KanyonKris said...

Those anti-milk links are all from the same website and they have the distinctive ring of a crusade, not a reasoned argument of why milk is bad backed up by scientific evidence. Still, I'm intriguied by the 7 day milk detox - I want to see that gallon of mucus. Seriously, I may try 7 days with no milk just to see what happens - it might be a good thing.

jsager said...

do chocolate soy milk. Its guuuud.

flahute said...

Soy milk just doesn't steam/foam up the same for the morning cappuccino though ...

Eat Sleep MTB said...

For years my wife didn't really believe me about milk, until she went to her internist, who said "Nobody should be drinking milk".

I am not convinced magical beans (soy) is any better.