Wednesday, November 14, 2007

racin and stuff




im not a hater on local cross.

neither is forrest. obviously dr x is not a hater. just cuz some people dont settle, dont put up with things we can change, offer advice to make it better.






Bob said it well. I got flak for my blog entry about the course. I am not trying to rip on the series, shit I think Cyclocross is the next big thing. some friends are redoing the web site to make it cool and exciting so people can see what its all about, so people should not be calling me a hater.

I watch some euro cyclocross races on the web and those courses are nothing like the stuff I have been racing on. Cross Vegas was on cable last night, did you see it?

Look I like singletrack but does that belong at a cross race? I have never run for more than 3 steps at a Utah cross race. Watching those races from the past weekend in Europe dudes had to shoulder their bikes for 20 yards and shit. Someone needs to take Matt, jon and who ever aside and give him the 411. racers also need to be able to criticize the series without being called a hater. Its called input.

Did you see the results from singlespeed worlds? Wasmund hammered with the big boys of Craig, Trebon, Wicks, etc...

if you wondering where steve wasmund was, not winning the 1 speed class last week end look here

thats hard core, while sager is sand bagging in the 1 speed class, blocking for bart in the main. like he needs it. sounds like vintage sager smack talking during the race, bus driver in the school zone.

if you dont know the guy it could seem arrogant.

if you have not checked out the adventure they are on this week check it here or here


jonny hintze, jason asay and chucky all are down ridin in the jungle.
chucky and jason are too ADD to have a blog so if you want there version you have to take them to the bar and get them loaded.


bart is concentrating on riding and left the blogs up to the green lantern.







check out chippo hatin it.
30% grades. granny ring,

no big ring.





4 weeks to kansas city, im takin a load of bikes. if you want in email me. its easier and cheaper than the plane.
i have a few spots left as i got krafty, ali, kathy, bart, atrain and stupid bike.

2 comments:

kris said...

Hey, I have a couple of bikes going to KC. When are you going? I am flying out Wed and back Sunday. Could you take one or both of them if I get them down to you?

Kris Walker
bobandkrisw@yahoo.com

kris said...

Oh, also, come to pocatello this Saturday. We'll have a pretty nice run-up, maybe 2. with a triple barrier section, like nats. I'm going to get it as close to UCI as possible. see pocatellocyclocrossblogspot.com for more info.

Kris