Monday, January 07, 2008

dave Z garage sale


check out all his old clothes on egay




buy it now!






oh ya and about yesterday i have to say thanks to chris sherwin for the tip on the thin socks and spencer for hookin it up with a pass at solitude and lettin me borrow the skis. ripped it up.

and steve wasmund for the belgian beer 1pint 9.4 oz rare vos, flemish for sly fox, bottle that will be on my shelf for a long time

im not a role model, dont be like me.

dont copy me, dont think im cool cuz im a normal guy.

role models are pros, guys who win, people who do the right thing all the time.

people like that,

thats not me.

so dont look up to me, im a bad influence.

i am a lightning rod. i do what i want when i want and pay for it with blessings or consequences.

you dont want that kind of attention.

if you cant take the heat stay out the kitchen,

if you cant hang with the big dogs then stay off the porch.

i dont cook, and i dont have a dog.

No comments: