Wednesday, January 02, 2008

training compound south



me and rico braved the cold morning air for some training in the compound.

time for a nap, and lunch.

2 a days, someone has got to do it.



the washing machine, baby stroller, bbq and lawn chair all in the desert.


its break time
we found rico a sweet new ipod
"With six weeks of solid riding and several five-hour rides in my legs,
my bike is starting to once again feel part of my body, and it now also seems to be moving more fluidly.

The initial couple of rides are difficult, the bike feels uncomfortable, like a shoe that isn't fitting well, and it feels as though a wheel is rubbing, a brake is touching, or there is a slight headwind each time the road goes uphill. Each season, that unpleasant feeling seems to disappear overnight; one morning about two weeks ago, I stepped onto my bike and floated; my legs spun, the bike moved, and I felt like a cyclist. "
by mike barry
i feel your pain

No comments: