Tuesday, January 01, 2008

new year means time to kick ass

i spent the night reading blogs.

came across a call out from rachel... and krafty, wow. people want me.

1-i have never had beer, alcohol or any drugs. i mean any kind at all. not because any told me too, because i wont go to hell or had bossy parents. probably the opposite, they let me do what i want. im not a mormon, not a bad thing. but its not for me.

2-i have been self employed for 9 years. selling bike parts online, at various places, gettin by on good deals. got sick of trading time for money and made it happen.

3-i got a drivers license when i was 25, the judge made me. i had too many tickets driving my gf's car around. he said if i got 1 more ticket without a license i would spend 60 days in jail. theres no way in hell i could do that much time. i'd skip south and live on the beach.

4-i raced bmx in murray at twin peaks in 1987-88'. probably would have been doing it longer but i got a tomac edition mongoose 26" 18 speed, rigid with toe clips then hit the trails. dog lake in 89', deso, etc. rippin the wasatch before stormin, and mitchel were born.

5-I've been to jail twice. once in 98' when they put the trax on main street. they had cops at the intersections telling people not to cross or jay walk. the lady told me not to ride across the trax i told her to F off and she cuffed me.
then stuffed me.
8 hrs later they let me out of the clink, just in time for dinner.

2nd time was in 04' riding down main street side walk. the cop walking gave me a ticket for riding on the side walk. i threw it in the garbage and he didnt like that.
hauled me off for 8 more hrs in the pit.

ego maniacs.

thx for the ride t bird.

swill, rico, butta, mistress, forrest

2 comments:

TBS said...

The pleasure was/is all mine Sly : )

MK said...

16 hrs in the slammer. Yikes. Are you ok?