Saturday, July 07, 2007

big cottonwood picture blog

turbo can ride wheelies uphill












gardie
brad was fast

stormin







bryson






j lao new record breaker ya






the claw

mike hanseen









reed cat 5 roadie pro mtn biker

















A.D.D and O.C.D.
















sandy and AJ















top of storm mtn, jeff norm and nate. top 3 10 mins in.














i am a spectator now, hope those of you that raced liked my tecno house party.
a lot of guys did
some guys didnt, oh well, the pain cave doesnt like you either. after 8 years dealing with internet sales, i have learned i cant please everyone. thats a good lesson in life as well.

i cant please everyone, some hate me, some like me. oh well. thats how it goes.
some asked me whats with the bread?

its the feed zone so i brought some bread.

im not racing logan, first weekend of no racing since march 3rd. 17 weeks in a row of racing. thats my new record.
so im goin to eat some burritos and watch the prolouge in london, then sleep cuz i had to get up at 7am to take these sweet pics.
here is normie and nate trying to stay on jeffs wheel. he looked smooth and those 2 were hurtin for sure.
mitchel peterson in 2nd, thats what im talkin about.













good rides to all, i wouldnt want to do it so good on ya.
dh and below team rico

7 comments:

UtRider said...

Why didn't Saul race?

Team Rico said...

Your techno beats and go Rico chants kept me rollin. I wish there were more Cris Fox's in the world!!But there can only be one.

Piotrek said...

Saul raced. Stayed on his wheel for a while.

Piotrek said...

I thought the guy with the techno was the devil taunting me through my delirium.

Clintster said...

The Fox was definitely motivating, sweet pics

Eat Sleep MTB said...

The techno beats totally got me juiced!!

Forrest said...

17 weeks of racing!!?? Dude when you finally rest and recover you are going to hammer it.