Monday, July 02, 2007

pepe sherwin

chris sherwin

hes famous for riding his wives coat tails.
ok, not really, but she is lucky to have someone dedicated to support as this crazy guy.

yaa

here he is at the dv super d, eatin some dust. face plant.

he likes to talk in spanish and tell kids how to do it, rips the dh, i can relate.
skis half the year, breaks bikes, skis and cars.
sometimes races expert xc, but mostly likes to help his wife dominate.
last year he whooped me in a super d and i was pissed.
its hard to tell all the revo guys apart cuz there are like 200 of them in the same jersey but if you are riding or racing and he yells behind you get out of my line you better move cuz hes comin with heat and may take you out.


ok j/k again. but watch out any way just to be safe.






Hey Fox! I wrote this a while back, but didn't get around to sending it until now. Sherwin

If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs - such as food and water - were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?

First of all what a whacked set of questions for the blog. You're going in a great new direction here.

#1) Kathy Sherwin for sure. That smell would keep predators away; and then #2 probably a bike for her so she wouldn't go nuts.

If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time? If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?

Hmmmmm... Six months. I'm just finishing up two. I travelled all over the place with Kathy watching her race. Of course we were actually on a pretty tight budget, so that doesn't count.
I've always wanted to spend a month or two in Baja, surfing, kiteboarding, diving, and living on the beach - which I will do someday with Kathy when she's done racing full-time. So, I'd probably say two months baja, and then a month of riding in europe because riding there is just so damn fun. Especially in Belgium. You don't have to be in a kit on a fancy bike either - everyone there rides just to get around on these old single speeds that nobody bothers to lock up. My favorite are the old, I mean friggin old people with groceries in their baskets in no real hurry to get anywhere. Then some canyoneering out of the US, and heliskiiing whereever the snow was good. After being a spoiled brat, I'd have to do some volunteer work in a third world country for a bit, or maybe try to accomplish some things here in the US where there are plenty of people in need.

Six months to live? Same thing.

If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be, and why?

Jesus - hands down. I'd like to know what's really going on in the rest of the universe, what parts of the Bible are the real deal, and what was "lost in the translation" etc. I would especially like to know how many Hail Marys I need to say to avoid the flames of eternal hellfire. As an aside, if anyone can hook me up with a dinner with Jesus, I'll find out how many prayers YOU need to say to avoid the eternal pressure cooker as well.

If you could compare yourself with any animal, which would it be and why?

Hey Fox - I CAN in fact compare myself to any animal. Here it goes. On a good day, a wolf. I'm capable of being independent, but really function better in a pack. I enjoy howling. Cold weather suits me just fine. I'm misunderstood by farmers and ranchers everywhere, especially on the roads of Utah.
On a bad day, a hyena. I often find success by just being more stubborn and wearing down an adversary - animate or otherwise. This has little do do with xc racing, as I don't exactly train for that, but for the other 80% of my life, it's pretty true. Hyenas are also opportunistic pack animals that are totally underrated until you've messed with them and their buddies!

If you were a type of food, what type of food would you be?

A combo pizza. There's not one thing that defines me, or who I am. I dabble in all sorts of things and really enjoy variety.







rippin the dh runs in the sherwin house hold.

they both cleaned the jem switchback with ease

No comments: