Wednesday, July 12, 2006

im eating a cucumber





















day 3 of hell, no im joking. its ok, i had some lettuce and a cucumber. i had some cherries and they are pretty good. its weds. i think im doing this crap until next weds. thats 10 days and im showing 4 pounds negative on the digital scale.

















downtown is goin to hell in a hand basket. next door at the peter pan its even worse. the other day im out front hangin with the garbage can, some ugly old lady walks by and she looks like death, probably 50 years old 100 lbs over weight comes up to me and throws some paper in my garbage can, no big deal. i say "hey whats up" or "hi" in my language, she looks at me with disgust and keeps walking with her head turned back at me, then goes into the peter pan. then a minute later another lady walks by. shes has a dog named yoda.

i say what up yoda. she says. we just passed the possesed lady and yoda is upset.

good times im thinkin,

ya yoda hates the devil and they both live next door to me.


cool.


she goes on to tell me how they walk past her apartment door and hear hissing and yelling like she is a demon or something.

i wouldnt doubt it. i should go take her picture. she is one ugly SOB.


ok now im hungry again. so who is gonna bring me some salmon or pizza?

7 days,,,...... keep fighting fox.

No comments: