Sunday, August 12, 2007

abe lincoln


this is eric, aka mystery. the pick up artist.
notice the kiss tat on his neck.

sweet.

i think abe lincoln wore that hat to a rave once.
thats the best one i've heard all day.



















I'm a white boy, but my neck is red

I put Miracle Whip up on my Wonder Bread

My face is pale,

Nah,

I've been in jail
Me and gypsy spend every winter at Vail
How many bitches

have I slapped?
Zero,

uhhhnn,

And Martha Stewart
happens to be my hero

I grew up on a farm,
and I was born with no rhythm

Dr. Phil's my uncle,

and I like to hang with him

I can't dance,
I wear khaki pants
My middle name's Lance,

my grandma's from France

So maybe I'm wack 'cause my skin ain't black
But you can't talk smack '
Cause whitey just struck back

Whoo!

That's what I'm talking about!

No comments: