Wednesday, August 22, 2007

quote of the day


stupidbike commenting on why NOT to race lotoja


"LOTOJA, besides the fact that it is full, with a long wait list, I believe a 200 mile road race would be very similar to hitting my nether regions repeatedly with a mallet. "

i couldnt agree more and that is the funniest shit i've seen all day.

imagine bob slamming his crotch with a mallet, holy hell.



that race is gay, im not sure which is more gay,

the race or the guys driving around town with the "LOTOJA" sticker on the back window of their SUV.



i did it once, in baggy shorts.

it was most boring day of my life.

disclaimer.

if you rode, ride or like this race dont think i am demeaning you as a cyclist. i hate the race not you so get over it.

10 comments:

Forrest said...

Riding around with a Lotoja sticker is as gay as riding around with a race number on your bike on a non race day. Like I really need to know that you just did a race. I just took a dump, do you need some sort of sign to let everyone know?

Eat Sleep MTB said...

I think KanyonKris on the umb forum made a sticker that says "Lotoja DNF"

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

ya.

check it out
www.ratemypoo.com

im goin to get a sticker for my van
"24 hours moab"

"intermountaincupseriesrider"

then im goin to put my "00" on my bike and ride around in the city.
oh ya with an RMR seat post number so chicks think im cool.

with my messenger bag on so i can hang with the guys at LMI and the track dudes that ride in the city can see that im a bad ass so watch out.

i have brakes and gears so i can whoop your ass on the dh.

yaaa, im so bad ass its crazy.

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

then im goin to get a blog.

so i can tell chicks, "ya,... i have a blog"

its a good thing to brag about when you meet that some one special.

then they can check out how bad ass you are.

oh wait i already did that

Utah Mnt biker said...

I just took a dump, can I get a sign?

Utah Mnt biker said...

The guys driving around with the LOTOJA sticker is much more gay.

Unknown said...

As "eat sleep mtb" mentioned, I did a quick LoToJa DNF sticker. It was inspired by the year when only 20% finished due to bad weather (aka snow). I wondered how many of the 80% that didn't finish put the LoToJa sticker on their car anyway, and the DNF sticker design was born..

Anonymous said...

I'm going to create a LOTAJA sticker that says LoToJa DNS and probably never will.

Team Rico said...

You wont catch Team Rico at the Lotoja. I have better things to do like run over my leg with the lawnmower

Anonymous said...

"Lame" is washed up Pro racers bagging on the guys that actually got off their couch and rode the fucking thing. I don't care if you did it solo, or team. Better than the guy that sat on the couch all day watching reality TV eating chips.


Oh, btw. Maybe finish a race before you open your mouth an spew absolute garbage about the people that DO finish what they start.

Word.