Thursday, August 30, 2007

up all night sleep all day


check out my sweet light set up
plus i got the helmet light, if you look up on the hill you can see me riding the ridge from sandy.
yaa


its 3am, hope you are dreaming of me.


































i went out at 2am for a dry creek time trial. this is the only spider i saw its not that big but its not very small
these 2 look fun.
I need to get on a moab team and do the night shift. let everyone rest and i will hammer the night away. i wont ride any day laps just me and another guy.
my idea goes like this,
2 guys ride from noon to 7pm. then me and someone ride from 7pm to 7am.
its like 2 duo pro team except the first team gets the night off. we just hammer for 12 hrs and then we are done. then the guys wake up eat some eggs and finish it off for 5 hrs.
yaa
i need to find some guys or hop on a team.
so email me if you want to shred it sly style.
for about 3 nights i have been up till 5am, then i sleep til 10, then around 6pm im beat and pass out til 9pm.
then im up again that night til 5am.
so tonight i did the same thing but instead of watching oprah i hit the trail with the new lights.
ok bionic has better ones, but these are ok.
i want more light so i need to order some jobs from st george dave
i wonder who sent me and atrain the scarface tony voice mail?

No comments: