Sunday, August 26, 2007

rain on the ridge

i got dropped off in pc tonight at 8, then i headed up to the ridge trail. an hour later i peaked out and it was raining. dropped down milcreek, rippppppppppped it ohh hell that was fast.



tell team rico i brought gloves and socks.







ya


2 hrs later im in the big city 30 degrees warmer and no rain. the only thing i saw tonight was a skunk.


i heard some branches crackling in the woods. its scary when youre alone in the woods climbing quietly hearing the rain drop and then a bunch of breaking branches. thats either a big ass moose or big foot. i didnt stop or stay around to see i just pinned it and dropped that bad boy.

in case you are wondering why i like nite riding here you go.

1- nobody in the way, i can rip the dh full speed knowing nobody is in the way on the blind corners.

2- i hate people. i probably hate you too.... so dont get in my way, i get pissy late at night. dont cross me or i will skid a 2 wheel drift and spray you with gravel.

3- its good knowing im out in the woods with the creatures of the night. even if they dont see me or care.

4- its not hot and i hate the sun too.
5- thats about it for now. mostly i just hate people.


check out the bright ass nite rider, ya thats one helmet mount. i wonder if bionic daves home made lite is brighter?

send me one dave, i'll pay you.

oh ya i went to the movie today, this one called super bad. its funny if you like swearing and fat dorky high school kids. its not a utah family movie thats for sure.

good times.

7 comments:

Dave Harris said...

Brighter than a NR HID? True story here - yesterday early (in the dark) LW and I were getting her lights dialed in for 24 worlds. I was using a NR HID, she had 3 custom lights, 2 of which were on. As we were cruising along, she asked "is your light on?"

Yea...there's no contest. Mine burn brigher, longer, and weigh less. It was one of my main weapons on the Grand Loop this year.

Forrest said...

I hate people and spandex!

Eat Sleep MTB said...

Totally can relate. I work from home and when people call for my wife and ask me to leave a message, I just laugh and say "No!!!" and hang up. When my wife gets home and says "Did anyone call?", I do the same thing.

Lynda Wallenfels said...

Bionicles lights will burn your retinas off. Stay back and shield yourself.

IamMatt said...

just another reason to keep reading the blog. you crack me up. keep it up. be safe out there though. Im going to have to try the whole night ride sometime.

B-Horn said...

People bad, spandex good...

Clintster said...

maybe your turning into a Vampire...