Tuesday, September 04, 2007

bike practice 12 hrs early

or late, depends on your day.





i sleep all day then go ride at night. you heard the story before.









get up at 10, nap for an hour at noon. then sleep more at 6pm to 8. so its 330am and im riding and watching oprah.







maybe i'll go ride more, meet bart up the canyon at 630 and ride to work with him.






bike practice for moab. its good times you know. i got the night shift on master bates team. that will be more good times. 4 nite laps. no riding till 8pm. then im done at 7am.

thats what i call kickin it old skool.

i'll keep a count of how many people i pass. maybe they will follow my sweet lines.

its only 5 1/2 weeks away.









one year long ago tom cook and tbird did 24 hrs at moab.
that was funny.


ok the flash in my eyes hurts
and for those morons who ride 1 speeds and then do it rigid. like brad keyes, and all those guys in provo.
truck driver and kenny jones.
when you guys man up and get a cannondale you can do it with this rigid lefty fork.
i have not seen anything so stupid since bio pace.
what a waste of metal.

5 comments:

Forrest said...

Those single speed comments are fighting words!

I know you have one of those big checks from Moab, why not post a picture from the when your team beat mine for the overall in 96.

B-Horn said...

Ha!

I had a biopace on my black and pink '89 Rock Hopper, I told everyone about it... "look how cool that is"...but, you are spot on, the lefty shock is even goofier... what next a frying pan without a handle.

jsager said...

lefty rigid! its rigid'er than two legs!

Team Rico said...

I rocked the Browning 2 speed sucka's

Anonymous said...

bro, are you telling me that you're racing with bates and tony and you're going to be the only geared bike on their team? thats just lame. buck up and get on the single. its a team event you know. besides when I pass you on your night laps you wont feel so bad if your on a single like me.