Sunday, September 16, 2007

dedication to turbo, kanyon kris, gardie, team rico, plesko















for turbo cuz he knew i couldnt hold out

team rico cuz i saw him team mascot on the trail tonight

kanyon kris cuz i should learn moderation instead of all or nothing

plesko cuz he ripped it up the other night in my memory. yaa

and gardie cuz he had a bday party in pc last night with lots of hot chicks.

i took chippo up to pc, we stopped by gardies party. he can get a crowd together. i wish i could stay longer to talk to all those hot chicks. i got a few for a minute but thats not long enough.

the whole green team was there minus dr sandros. i didnt see marc yap, ok the whole team wasnt there.















can you see that small light spec in the middle, well thats chippo gettin dropped.

chippo said he had watts but he left them in the valley.


















too bad sandy and sager moved cuz they would have been there

but i had to tell you bout this epic night ride














I jacked up my thumb bz style.

not good for jumping barriers.
930 we head up johns trail to steps up jupiter lake to scotts hill. up at the top 10,000 ft. its a windy bitch about 50 degrees, i forgot any drinks and i have a wind breaker. no food, its ok though im not hungry, if i was we could set a trap and get some vermin and roast it.

after 1.5 hrs of climbing 4,000 vertical were at the top and have a bad ass tail wind. i jam my thumb on the bar and now it doesnt work.
we get to the rock spine and i blazed it, 1st time at night and i was rippin it up one handed.
ya im not lying.
i had to brag about that one.
then it gets real cold into milcreek, we catch up to a couple porcs, deer, moose, racoons. its like a zoo up there at night. then its a 10 mile coast down the canyon road, 10 miles to the dt and

3.5 hrs later im back in the fox den.

tomorrow im takin this new cx bike up to pc to get my van.

17 lbs and its not even tricked out yet.














yaaa rip it, cuz i wont be my had is worked and i cant even text.

















team rico, aj and dh team mascot.

slowran thinks they shoot quills like a blow gun.




trucker is makin me a ghetto blaster for my bike, nite laps in moab blastin tecno full speed dh action.
thats pure style.
if you hear the fat beat that means pull over cuz im blazin trail.

2 comments:

KanyonKris said...

Glad to see you blogging again - more good stuff.

This may amuse you: When I first started reading your blog my impression was on the negative side. No structure, lots of inside jokes and references I didn't know, wild color schemes, off-the-wall images mixed with bike shots, links to goofy videos, a "not so humble" attitude. But for some reason I kept coming back. Then I started to get it - your blog is like a stream of consciousness. I imagine you sitting down and just typing up whatever comes to mind. So now the things I first experienced as negatives, have turned positive now that I get your style. Now I enjoy the free-association, free-form writing. And while I still don't get all the references, most of the time I get the general idea. So keep ripping it - ya!

P.S. Bummer about the thumb - hope it heals fast.

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

structure is boring.

inside jokes are easy to figure out.
ask me.

friends have code names.

mocking myself is my middle name.

talking big is better than hiding in the corner.

cliche but true,
cant judge a book by its cover.

blog persona doesnt match in person interaction.