Sunday, April 22, 2007

drunk clubbing city folk stay off the mtn


ok get on the exercise bike for 20 mins a week at least. i found this on myspace from a drunk clubber who never does anything.


Apr 22, 2007 =
Subject
I Almost Died Today.....
Body:
Today I was on my way up to Alta for the last day of the ski season up there, not to ski (I am mexican) to work and promote this new energy drink for a friend of mine, so there I am heading up by myself with little sleep and tiny hangover, HA... when I got there the snow flakes got bigger, I waited for the gal that was going to take me up the lift to get set up, as soon as I got on that lift and headed up I knew I was not ok, got real sick real fast.. 9300 feet high and little oxygen and the fact that I have never been up there..I know I know, I live in Utah and how do I not ski or enjoy the resorts??? thats just not my thing, I like the sun......I told the gal "oh I don't think I am ok" when I walked in to the resort where the party was going to be I lost my ability to even talk, 20 min laters I am pale white, my heart rate went down and so did I, I have never passed out in my life before, when I woke up I had oxygen on me and felt like I was going to die, It was so so scary, I have never felt that ill ever in my whole life, I could't breath or swallow..it was truly scary for me. I went back down and called my friend in NY and said "sorry yo, I almost died"... I am not going to lie, I cried like a 2 year old on the way home cuz of how shook up I was.... so I cry....and fart...so? just to make sure I was not crazy about this I pulled this on it....Jeeeeez they should tell you before you go up there you might die...NEVER AGAIN!

then she writes this.

High Altitude Illness Most people have no problems after arriving in Utah. However, some people experience unpleasant reactions to Utah's high altitudes. Symptoms of high altitude illness can include headache (generally at the back of the head-particularly in the morning), dizziness, fatigue, dry cough, loss of appetite, nausea/vomiting, disturbed sleep, and a general feeling of being ill. Symptoms of altitude illness may mimic those produced by hypothermia, dehydration, carbon monoxide poisoning or low blood sugar. Most of these symptoms are caused by a lack of oxygen. At 6,500 feet (1,981 meters), the air we breathe contains about 20% less oxygen than at sea level. Lack of oxygen affects most bodily functions. Our muscles cannot do as much work, our nervous system cannot take as much stress, and our digestive system cannot handle fat as well. If possible, arrive a few days in advance of your planned physical activities to allow time for your body to acclimate. Also for those first few days, stay away from fatty foods and drink plenty of water.Loss of muscular control, blurred vision, hallucinations, and mental confusion are signs to get down to a lower altitude immediately and seek medical attention.
that happens at every race. hmmmm


she shouldnt ride up there or race either. stay in the club. i shouldnt post this but its too funny.

the link to her name, check it out yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kick ass song while the city sleeps

No comments: