Friday, December 21, 2007

a 4 hour tour


i got down to st george before the big storm. while down here its been windy as hell and cold as... well you get the idea.

its sunny and clear but holy shit i froze my ass off today. i didnt bring any pants or long riding gear so i was out in the wind on the mesa most the afternoon with shorts.
38 degrees with 50mph winds.. it was the worst ride i have done in years.
i didnt bring any food and had 1 bottle. typical day in the saddle.


i wasnt going very fast, barely did probably 35 miles in about 4 hrs. im workin on uploading some pics so in the mean time check this out

2 comments:

TBS said...

How long you down there for?
I just got back home as the storm started...poor timing it seems :-/
I'm bringin' my MTB with me when I head back down on XMas day...lemme know if you're still down there and you can school me on the Jem : )

jsager said...

nice shifters, Rocky. Let me know how many miles you get on those 310's...