Sunday, December 23, 2007

we found some mud in the desert






im so cashed its crazy. 3.5 hrs of what seemed non stop hammering, a nice steady pace, riding in wet clay type mud, its dry 3" under the first layer and thats what sticks and flips up every where.

the sherwins are here riding with me and kathy says shes pissed there are no races, shes on fire. well i saw she almost got 5th last week, and well has obviously some endurance left over, and she was riding with me all day and we were not going really slow. thats pretty amazing, well im not fast or anything at the moment but its nice to see a girl ride on my wheel for that many hours on the up and the down, chris was bonked and pulled up the rear just a few minutes later but was blown. im pretty tired, 11 hrs in 3 days and 3 more tomorrow.



need sleepy






i wonder if ali will show up tomorrow, he went to church today. we were at the church of the big ring and didnt see one biker all day.



amazing




blow this pic up and see the lost pigeon on the ledge, hes going to chill in the sun for awhile then launch off and glide the thermals.
ya








all these pics are on my phone camera, it kicks ass.
if you have not gotten any pics from my phone in the last few days,
you will.
i saw shannon and jen hanks drive by yesterday. they saw me ridin and honked, we waved and they didnt stop. i called them and they didnt want to talk to me. they just drove off and dont want to be bothered.
boggling

2 comments:

Bearonabike said...

Sorry I missed you out there. I decided to ride the road bike today because I was short on time. I had some shopping to do. If you go ride in the next few days call Rico and he can tell you how to get a hold of me. Did you see the blizzard in SLC!!? I luv it!!

Bear

jennshan said...

What! We were on our way to California for the holidays! Today we took my 3 year old niece off roading in a bike trailer. Plus, you never called.

PS-we're back in St. George for a xmas day of riding before heading back to SLC. Is the Jem still muddy?