Friday, December 14, 2007

bz at the beach, bobby in moab, sly freezin ass off in corn field


im not racing here, i dont know why im here. i have so much to do, people and stuff at home its kind of crazy why im here. im walkin around in shorts, dont have any motivation to go ride in snow mud or cold air here. i watch and wait, i sat in the van for 2 days gettin here. now i want to get to the beach, with my fave friend. ??? she wants to go to st. lucia. where is that? its in the caribean somewhere

mysteries....

bz found a dead box jelly fish,


he is in florida. its 83 degrees. its goin to be 20 here tomorrow. i want to ride in warm weather and im in this deep freeze watching all these skinny bikers freeze and get muddy.



i have to stop in vail monday and pick up 100 pairs of sidis. i dont have room for all those boxes.



i got this from pic from a girl, i cant say who cuz she will kick my ass.
it reminded me that bz is workin on his tan. where i should be, not freezin my ass off watching guys get muddy.

yaaaaaaaa!


1 comment:

GARRETT said...

I'm speechless. I just wish that was my family so I could frame it.

garrett