Sunday, December 09, 2007

graphic pictures


this is graphic, 20" barriers. thats big





last month i kicked my table and broke my left toe.

last night i kicked the wall and broke my right toe.

in case youre wondering, its not cuz im mad. kicking stuff. its cuz i cant see at night and trip over all the bike parts on my floor.






check it out















dont make fun of my foot, i have a club foot.

yaaaa


i need kenny jones cane

ryan gave me these kevlar cables and 5 ti bolts for my scalpel.

that saved 135 more grams.
maybe i shouldnt have eatin that big ass burrito yesterday



ya kevlar der. cables. 7 grams each.

3 comments:

Erin Swenson said...

that picture of your toe is so graphic, i can't believe you posted it

KanyonKris said...

You're going crazy weight weenie on this bike. I have some unobtanium spoke nipples I'll sell you for $16.74 each. They'll save you 3 grams per wheel, but because it's rotating weight it feels like loosing 5 pounds. Hehe. The light weight siren has your number. ;-)

Jennie said...

I'm getting bored with your toe and fast picture.... next please. I'm going to have to actually work if there's nothing new to read