Thursday, June 08, 2006

hurt locker





oh dear sweet lord what am i thinking? riding with norm up to alta? have mercy on my trembling body. i thought i knew what the hurt locker was about. but now i really know. spencer kicked my ass, norm worked me over. i need to figure out why i do this stupid thing like riding uphill. downtown to alta, then up millcreek got cold and rainy at mile 7 then up emigration. 5.5 hrs in the torture chamber. now i get to eat the other half of that melon. im not riding tomorrow im not sure i will be able to walk. yesterday i was feelin like basso, climbin home in the big ring. today i barely made it in the 34 cog and felt like walking. i guess thats what happens when you get paid the big bucks.

i wonder if norm is tired.

1 comment:

storm is a brewin' said...

No.j/k. I am tired and I have to race Saturday and Sunday. Two crits.