Monday, May 29, 2006

i found another repeat customer SEMPER FI !!!

i got this awhile ago i just found it again and thought i would share it with you. good times on the www.


Item: mavic crossmax mtn disc tubeless wheelset used (7185154999)
This message was sent after the listing closed.
james031972 is the winner.
Hey man, this is not a trivial CRAP, what is wrong with you freaking bastard, don't be an asshole. The last thing I need right now after rotating from overseas is having to deal with a jackass like you; I want to enjoy my time here stateside so freaking don't ruin it. The item was auctioned used indeed, and having checked the rear rim with a tire truer, YES asshole there is a 1/4 inch hop. Make up your mind, I am trying to resolve this with you. You did not mention that there was a hop in the rear wheel. There is no trivia here. I took pictures and I can show them to you. Listen punk and listen good, resolve this or I will have this freaking wheelset shoved where you don't want it shoved. Don't let me come to where you live and treat you like a raghead, you understand me. Semper fi.
james031972

im goin to east canyon with bg and roj.
i wonder where ATRAIN is the wolfs server blew up again, no wonder its free.

No comments: