Thursday, May 25, 2006

worked over

im wasted, my legs hurt from goin up 10 steps. jones says i do too much climbing. oh ya jones, he crashed last sunday in boise fell in a ditch in the trees hit his leg on the stem and still won 600 bucks. thats why they call him climb-em jones. i rode about an hour and that all she said. then i had a nap and hopefully ill feel better tomorrow. nothing like sprinting around in a field for 2 hrs. sounds fun i cant wait. maybe art will race his cross bike. maybe slowran will show up, he says hes gonna win. watch out for indo-ran.

if you know who this is email me

http://themopinator.blogspot.com/

seems hes undercover.

2 comments:

The Mop said...

Muahhhhhhhhaaaaa

The Mop said...

Just commenting,You posted this was the same day as my Rage!!! post. I'm particularly proud of that one. I was drunk though......