Sunday, February 11, 2007

70 degrees with dust and short sleeves



ya so its nice up in the big city but they dont have sun, cleaner air, dust and stuff. so check out this attempt at my film.


its a start, im going big with a new angle at mtb filming.



i got another funny email today.

check it out

Are you dying? Or are you trying to wipe away some major sins? Or are you just one very crazy generous guy? If I had the money, I'd do it. I'd also donate to Juvenile Diabetes since my niece was diaganosed and I want a cure for her! Good luck in your mission. I want to see the videos!!!! Please send me the email links!!!!
Jennifer



no im not dying, im well alive and doing more than perfect. it seems people think i must have a death wish. in fact its the opposite.
if you want something then let it go. if it comes back you were meant to have it. if it doesnt than oh well.
im not talking about stuff. its all replaceable. its pretty much meaningless to me. i have the bike and some sun, maybe a burrito. thats all it takes to have a good time. ok well some friends too.

about the sins, ya i have had my share, and if this would erase them i think it would be too easy. im not doing it for that either. i will explain some simple things tomorrow on the tv. hope you can watch.

sly in the sun

later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't sell out tonight on 5. if you wear pants, you'll be breaking a personal code of ethics. if the shirt isn't hawaiian, it ain't cooh, and if you wear a helmet, then that's just plain lame. rock it! yaa!!