Friday, February 09, 2007

workin on my tan

ya down in the sun. got in 2 hrs of trail shredding.

this is just for bz. i was out in the middle of nowhere ripping the bear claw poppy and saw the green lantern, bobby and newby. it boggles me how i can be lost in the desert and see guys from the big city, if you know what im talkin bout.

i got a call from ksl 5. they want to put my auction and story on the news tonight with an interview, im gone so it has to wait till monday night.
watch it 10pm monday ksl 5.

that should get some rich dude to kick down the cash.

big hell ya

i got a few interesting emails this week, here is one.

Wow!
I am simultaneously in respectful awe for,and extremely concerned about,you and your very brave/ extraordinarily idealistic plan.Either you are truly inspired/enlightened,or you must be suicidal.I trust you have considered this decision very carefully.As long as you are not hurting yourself,then I am blown away with admiration for an act so altruist,and truly subversive in today's mess of a society which devours it's own with greed and self-preservation.Anyway, that said.I must confess,I am in a little need of help.I don't know if you only like to help people randomly,who are not asking for any help,but allow me to give you a brief summary of my situation for your consideration.I found your ad, because I have been desperately searching for a car that I can afford,now for several months.Mini-vans tend to go for good deals,so I usually look for them.I am a waitress/single mother,and basically broke.If I cant get a car,I may lose job.(No characters left)Can you please help me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i get what you're saying... kinda like sitting in the office on the 13th floor in the financial district in the big city and having sly fox roll down the hall playing gift-basket-delivery-boy. i'm still boggled, if you know what i mean...

Steemroller said...

Good luck Fox!
Stop in golden bear bikes if you,re ever in broomfield co. I'll give you a full throttle or something.
Peace,,,,,,,,,,Mia

Team Rico said...

Maybe you and Dick Norris can hang out after the news!!Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh

Nice work Prime Time!