Monday, February 12, 2007

killing across the street blows my auction sale

well this is just shit balls. some ass master has to go kill people across the street from the den.
i live 2 blocks from this cluster. helicopters and sirens goin off for an hour now. then the ksl guy calls me and says they are doing news about that all night. hope people are ok, not the dead ones. but this jackass killer is one reason this planet is going to hell in hand basket.

i should have gave him a benjamin before this shit happened.

holy hell

back to the drawing board , thursday night. see if i can get on then.

1 comment:

Team Rico said...

Sly, I had a dream last night that someone bought your life.....you had the cash and was heading for Florida and said you were done with the blog. I woke up all stressed out so I hit the Rockstar!