Sunday, February 25, 2007

i changed my name to Luda

what are friends, well i have learned people have different definitions of friends. especially lately.

so you must know my definition. the short answer is, i just checked my phone. if youre in my phone then youre my friend, not limited to though, i might know you but not that good. if you get calls and texts from me in the last 30 days, youre in my phone, something like 125 names i just counted. i didnt know i had so many friends. not that, thats a lot, it just is to me. i'm sure people know lots of others, but anyway.
i dont add just anyone to my phone, if i dont call or here from you in about 30 days you get deleted, or black listed like the wonder pony says.

eminem has a different view of friends, some times i agree, some times i dont. if you want to read the lyrics go here, if you dont want to be offended dont go there, its not G rated.
my point is i have a lot of friends. im not bragging im thinking of a lot of things to be thankful for, and eminem is a lyrical genius.

if you feel left out dont, if you want sly texts email me your number and i will add you.



ya like the rapper, what up luda-cris, or 70 cent. cant decide.





hear the most bad ass tecno beat ever made.

this other tune is old skool remix, dj riko say yes to schooly or whistles, that one is pretty good.





thats just for team rico. yaaa























im goin down to tijuanita for a fish taco.

this week im workin on a secret training plan, in order to finish within a 10 min gap of bart and sager this saturday. so im not saying what kind of rides i've been on, all you need to know is its short and hard.
last year bart won by like 15 mins, this year it will be different but i dont know by how many minutes as the green lantern seems to be super motivated as always.



we'll see how it turns out in 5 days. keep the hopes alive.

No comments: