Wednesday, March 05, 2008

dinner


stalled out at 12 pounds in 14 days.


i better start walking more.



12 more days to go, how was your dinner, mine was empty calories.
my phone has a pedometer on it, it says i walk between 2 and 4 miles a day. its probably not accurate, 6,000 to 9,000 steps a day all over. i went to fred meyer 3 times to look at candy and steaks.
i've been watching emril, rachel ray and bobby flay a lot on the food channel.
its torture but so is bike racing.
im used to it,
chippo claims hes winning the rim ride, too bad im going to puerto rico or i would slay him.
cholla challenge is up in 5 weeks. 37 days, get ready for 90 degrees for 38 miles.
yaaa

4 comments:

Forrest said...

5 weeks you will be racing in the heat, in 5 weeks I will be slashing among the glaciers of Alaska.

Jeff Kerkove said...

You don't "win" the Rim Ride. You merely survive.

:-)

B-Horn said...

Foxer, if I had a geometric designs on a cool fork like that I would be eating vast quantities of noureshment daily...

Indohran said...

I said I was whoopin up on Sly at the Rim Ride.Maybe since he was the first finisher last year he thought that was what I meant? Since Sly is afraid to show up and race me. Maybe I will have to follow him to Puerto Rico. Race him down by the beach instead. Ya. When are those damn Carbon Ergon Grip/barends coming out? I need some bad. Starving myself wont work. All I can do now is lighten the bike up.