Tuesday, March 04, 2008

i might give up food forever

ever heard of the breatharian race?? well im on my way, its more than you realize.

spirituality through living without food or water, just the pure air you breath gives you all you need.

these people are almost extinct, like the jedi.

probably cuz they starved to death.

read more here

How is it that one can survive without food?
The idea here is that we do not now, nor have we ever, "lived"on so-called "foods." What we truly live on, if anything at all,is, as of yet, still a Divine Mystery to me.
My personal belief is that "foods" are, in reality, nothing more than addictive drugs. Some foods appear to be less harmful than others.

Why would anyone want to become a Breatharian?

For me, Breatharianism is about a spiritual quest -- a quest leading to the maximum expansion of personal consciousness/awareness -- to come into a condition in which, ideally, all doubt will be removed, a condition in which we will be able to know how to correctly proceed in all circumstances -- to come into a condition in which one's "contact" with god is maxed out! -- to become at one with the very consciousness of God, if such a thing is possible!

i copied that paragraph off the website, just so you know i didnt write it. i would never write anything that moving.

if you want to see something really funny click on the link above and scroll down to the last story, that crazy ass hasnt eaten since august 2005, check out his list of food pitfalls.

i have not laughed so hard since 3 days ago

4 comments:

B-Horn said...

Your Slyness, thanks I feel enlightened. I think I'm going to be a "wheelearion"... I am going to train and race with no wheels, they are so overated! Think about the time you waste buying and repairing not only the wheels, but the tires and tubes that go with them!! What a waste of money, time and the environment, the wheel guys get it!!!

IamMatt said...

Your main page picture looks like your eating a big moth or a baby chick. I'm starving and I haven't eaten for 3 hours. Kudos to your goals.

jsager said...

I just ate more chocolate...and it does look like you're eating something. Remember those days?

bradkeyes said...

I think starving yourself must make your hair grow.