Wednesday, May 09, 2007

my mail box is full
















i got a seven TT bike for tomorrow night.


hopefully my position is more aero than my mail box.

the claw and stormin keep gettin on me to go throw down a sub 13min TT, so lets hope for light winds and big watts.


yaaa

if you ever wondered what its like to race a bike a lot, well and do some what good at it, it comes down to this.


train


eat


sleep


repeat

if you do that then you are probably good at it. if you add in lots of other stuff you probably dont sleep enough and your performance sucks.
ok, well thats over simplified but i got to get back at this nap.



ok done with the nap now, its 4pm. no dmv, no riding, just mtv and nba action.
saturday is this mtn bike race up near a lava hot spring.
bumpy cow trails and dirt roads with no shade and 90 degrees.


sweet, sounds fun.

yaaa
i saw the pink dude over at liberty park on his bike. he was lookin haggard, dirty and wasted. im not sure on what, but he wasnt his normal beaming self.
no pics, i was goin too fast. you know got places to be. ya,... uh huh.

good thing i know rich bike shop owners who let me use their 8000 dollar loaners.




now i got roped into riding the TTT at bear lake with brad and stormin. yaa, 3 hrs saturday at heber followed by that.





hmm what did i do now?







6 comments:

Team Rico said...

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH SLY. See you out there! Hope you got a TT lid...

Team Rico said...

and a skin suit

Bart G said...

in the words of trebon "training is for those that suck"
yeeeaaaa!

flahute said...

Don't forget "talent" ...

UtRider said...

I can't wait to see the live action pictures snapped during your TT. Is your camera very aero?

Anonymous said...

Awwhh man, I got drunk the other night...really drunk. Anyway I think I thought your mailbox was my old girlfriend from N.H> and I kinda... sorta... oh damn!

Bruce.