Wednesday, May 30, 2007

wow bz hookin it up


elena

1 whats after life What is after life...
the "afterlife" I suppose...Ok but besides the obvious ;) I think it's just a bunch of people standing around in white robes or something crazy like that (I would have a pink robe)...but maybe not, maybe it's a giant slip in slide with hot babes in bikinis like the one they made at the playboy mansion. Yeah that idea sounds much more feasible, not to mention more pleasant than the aforementioned idea. Except my pink robe would be bitchin!!
2 how is it hangin with bz
Well... he is about a foot taller than me so my neck gets a good work out by having to look up all the time ;) But when the view is a sexy cut cheek-boned face with dimples...it's worth the neck work out..haha! If that doesn't make him blush then I don't know what will (sorry bz! just being honest). The dude knows every breakfast nook and cranny where only the coolest of the cool hang...so if you need some advice there, he's 'yo man!
3 what do you think about watching bike racers
Funny thing is that I'm still new to the crowd...so I hate to admit it, but if you catch me checkin out your spandex shorts I'm not trying to be crude...I just can't help it!!! I'm just not used to seeing that and believe me I'm not complaining...and I don't think you dudes mind that much either right? I just don't want to be infamously known as the chick that stares below the waist...LOL!
4 what do you tell guys when they ask you out, and you dont want to deal with them.
It all depends on the plan of attack that they execute... If the dude drops a "liner" like "is 'yo daddy a baker?", then I just roll my eyes and walk away. It's hard when it's the nice sincere guy you just aren't interested in...I'm funny cuz I always try and set them up with a friend of mine (hey it's better than getting just the cold shoulder!). In most situations I just avoid the question or pretend I never heard it, or I start asking random questions and never answer. Then I will just quickly spring from the situation leaving the guy wondering what the hell just happened. Sometimes chicks play dumb, but in reality we might be smarter than you think!
5 whats your dream job
I want to be the CEO of a fashion design firm. I want to be a kick ass chick who gets to call the shots! Then once I have had enough of the biznasty world I want to be a island retiree...and what I mean by an "island retiree" is basically a bum on an island who just gets to be active and do all kinds of crazy new stuff every single day. I want to push my self to my ultimate physical level by learning all new kinds of physical activities, or by just hiking/running my little butt into places no one has ever been.

No comments: