Thursday, May 10, 2007

time trial fever

ya i have been looking at this sweet ass TT bike in the front room for a day and i cant wait to throw it down on the tarmac.




yaa

i dont have a skin suit or gay helmet, sorry rico. im rollin old skool with no shoe covers either. i didnt know TT was a skill. i thought it was guys who have good positions and huge watts. thin like dave Z and can drop the hammer.


i dont think i got tt skills but maybe a few watts. we will see, show down at 6 at the lake. ya

even atrain came over and watched the jazz, he must have been bored cuz he left to long board down 8th south.
too bad cuz it was over time. but he missed out on all the chicks in the hot tub.

bad timing train,

missed the train.


train rolls solo.




6 comments:

Forrest said...

why dont you just go super old school and rock an old eddy merckx fixed gear bike and see how bad you beat the geeks on the teched out shit.

Team Rico said...

Your hooked, its much like the MTB, just you,the bike, and pain.

Techy TT Geek Skin suit wearin Team Rico.

Im watchin the new game at your place!

Anonymous said...

The NBA sucks and I can't be bothered meeting more self serving chicks, already have more than I can handle.

Forrest said...

and yes, TT is cool, even in the skinsuit! You cant hide and you got to respect that!

You got to learn to take my comments with sarcasm, I just like to cheer for the dude that wins on a regular bike, cause you wonder what he could do on the tt bike.

Team Rico said...

I do get the sarcasm, but really I got some weird obsession with my skin suit..kinda scary

Forrest said...

Dont tell anyone, but I got an old Team Fat Chance skinsuit in my closet. I think I am too fat to fit into it anymore. I think I weighed 143 lbs back in 95.