Monday, June 23, 2008

time to rip it at night

if you want a new life go buy this one

im hoping to not see anyone up on the trails at night. every where i go people want to ride with or along side me, i go alone and they are already up there. every where i see people they want to stop and chit chat. or ride and either they are too fast or too slow for my pace. so i go alone and hopefully nobody will be around on the mtn at night.

all around here and yesterday when i was up in pc on mid mtn. same thing. everyone wants to talk. i dont talk, i rip trail.


i got these new lights, 500 lumens
time to light up the dh.

2 comments:

Team Rico said...

great minds think a like, I just put mine on the charger....yeahhhh! I dont talk so you can roll with suave

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

ya but you will drop me