Friday, April 11, 2008

milk is poison, again, marketing, follow the herd





inspired by kday, nothing against kday, hes a good guy. but his job is marketing, of sorts.

i post this no offense to kday but in awakening the herd of americans that are brain washed by media, news and false information to make money, make you sick and drain the health care system.

info here

and a video here, embed code disabled?? hmmm, i wonder why..

google you own info, im sure there is way more info out there on the subject.


my favorite rebuttle for milk,

IT HAS CALCIUM!!!!!

horse shit, there is more calcium in 1 apple, a handle of broccoli and 50 other vegtables than in 1 gallon of milk, where the hell do you think the cow got the calcium. from grass!!!!!

your body cant absorb calcium in milk anyway.
get with it everyone.

this stuff sets me off

one more thing to think about...
check out horses, gorillas, elephants, etc. they are herbivores. they eat grass, bushes and leaves. they are ripped and strong. lean mean machines. you dont see them sucking on cow tits!!

they get the calcium straight from the source, GREEN PLANTS!

7 comments:

JMount said...

You state the facts so well. I wondered why I saw a cow standing in the alfalfa field today.

R.Matthew Simmons said...

Next time some Larry gives me shit for ordering my coffee with Soy instead of 2%, all I'm just going to see some guy standing there full of Mansanto cow puss and laugh.
So now the question is, where does that sweet, saggy, puss udder beef end up?

IamMatt said...

I have heard this statement about milk before. I personally have never been a fan of milk.

There is mass marketing in everything. Examples are politics, religion, economics just to name a few. We live in demented times.

For all you milk drinkers out there, one might want to make sure there isn't any hard yellow crusties at the top of your glass o milk before chugging it in the morning.

ZaRa said...

here are some reasons to drink milk:

a. It tastes good
b. shitty rice dream makes my oreos soggy
c. icecream
d. good source of protein

Also, that girls argument that we should follow the leads of lesser species of the animal kingdom is brilliant... I see dog's eat each other's shit all the time, maybe there is a secret nutritional value to that and that's why my dog can run so fast...or in some chimp families, if they find and annoying , horse-faced female trying to spread her dogma, they simply gang up and bludgeon her to death...on second thought, maybe we should follow animals' leads more....hmmm

ZaRa said...

btw...that last post was posted on my girl friends account, by me...TS

Indohran said...

I thought I was reading the Green Lanterns Blog. All that preeching about green plants. So what is better for you? Milk or a big bag of M&M's after a long ride??????
Wait? Dont they use milk to make M&M's? The milk chocolate melts in your mouth not in your hands...

Ari said...

Amen, brotha - we are the only creatures that drink other animals mammary milk past infantcy - not normal! Besides the fact that we bastardize the milk by pumping the cows full of hormones, antibiotics, etc. I haven't drank milk or eaten dairy in years - my body can't tolerate it, wonder why?