Wednesday, June 27, 2007

i blew up the truck




i took the sweet ride up big cottonwood, it made it to mill D and blew up. well i think the tranny did. i pulled it off the road since it was late and rode up to solitude, it was almost dark so i didnt get much riding in, only about 5 miles of trail. then coasted back down to mill d. tried to see if it worked, it didnt. it starts but it has no gears. so i coasted it down to the 7-11 and parked it, rode the bike over to my friends house and thats that.

maybe i should push that hunk off a cliff

4 comments:

IamMatt said...

Let me know if you need help fixin it.

Anonymous said...

I saw you riding up to Solitude last night at around 8:40 and I thought you were going to do some night riding or something. Had I known you were stranded, I would have given you a ride.

-Aaron

primetime formerly known as slyfox said...

ya i was stranded. i spent the night shivering next to the river. bears came and i saw sasquatch. life flight picked me up when i stubbed my toe on a pebble.

Steve Z Photography said...

damn looks like you wasted some good stickers