Monday, June 11, 2007

im savin the best for last


turbo aka ryan barrett or coach

i found a bunch of silly stuff on the internet about turbo,

here and here and here

if you go to the road festivities and see a tall guy thats turbo. and if you look in velonews and see the reynolds ad the skinny legs thats turbo. with a new pair of gardies socks.

nice touch.

or maybe if you like cross and see the guy bobbing around like a wonder pony thats turbo.

im not mocking, im saying thats how you see him at the races.

something hard about racing is peaking for a specific event. the timing getting it down to a day that counts big and layin down the power of domination. he can and has done that. its impressive to see the planning and timing for a big race. i still dont know how, its always a shot in the dark.

or maybe if you see this guy strike a pose
state champ in the hizzy... word


how is the utah county treatin you

The UC (PROvo) is where it's at. I love it there. People like to say how everyone's a crazy religious nut there, but that hasn't been my experience at all. Or maybe I am a nutter and just fit in.

do you really like chucky gibson

I love that guy! I like all the Gibsons.

what is your take on stormin normin

I like Normy too. He needs to learn the art of crittin' and improve his consistency if he wants to make full-time dreamer status.









tell us about family man turbo

My kids are good-looking and incredibly intelligent and unlike every other parent in the world, I am completely unbiased. Obviously, they didn't get any of that from me so that tells you what you need to know about darling wife. Also, she's hot and she is way tougher than me.

when are you going to race a mtn bike again

I want to get out to something this year, but it is hard because we have a pretty good road scene and when there's none of that I like to hang out with my girls. I will be teaching you how to bunny hop during cross season for sure. And by teaching I mean showing you what not to do.

what if you had super powers which one would you like

X-Ray vision would be pretty tight. I could win a lot of races if I had incredible strength or was "Lung Man" or something. You know, now that I think about "with great power comes great responsibility" and I have way too much responsibility as it is, so count me out!

so the best is last, but im not done. 100 interviews and here is around 30 or so. i got louder comin up, and maybe climb-um jones if he ever calls me back.
and who knows maybe dave z............

No comments: